Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
ProQuest Healthcare Administration
Navigate to the ProQuest Health Care Administration database from the library home page>Find Databases
Enter your search terms (keywords) in the fields (boxes) provided.
- Broaden your search - separate your search terms with OR.
- Narrow your search - separate your search terms with AND.
Note: By default, ProQuest assumes an AND relationship between your search terms.
- Advanced Search - look for terms in specific fields used to index documents in ProQuest.
- Target your search more precisely - move your cursor over the Advanced Search link to display a menu offering both Advanced Search, and Command Line.
- Publication Search - browse issues of a newspaper, journal, or magazine -- or search for articles in a specific publications.
- Phrase searching - look for phrases by enclosing them in quotation marks, for example, "healthy eating".
- Word variants - to retrieve only a particular variant of a word, such as colour but not color, enter the word in quotation marks in the search box, for example: "colour".
- Limit your search - select available limiter check boxes such as Full text or Peer-reviewed to focus your search.